Sitecore provides web content management (CMS) and portal software for organizations to create compelling website experiences. Sitecore’s broad range of features, combined with strong development architecture, enables marketing professionals, content editors, other key stakeholders and IT executives to rapidly implement a successful online business strategy, and measure and manage that ongoing website success.
Based on the Microsoft .Net platform, Sitecore web CMS is optimised to provide enterprises highly scalable and secure applications for multiple inter-related websites and leverages design and functionality concepts from the Microsoft Office 2007 user interface, which gives its clients a product easier to build, integrate and use.
- Customers: Thousands of public and private organisations, including national governments and Fortune 500 companies utilise Sitecore solutions for their websites. These organisations have created and now manage over 20,000 dynamic websites with Sitecore including Microsoft, Sara Lee, Siemens, ABN Amro, Omni Hotels, Cabinet Office, Manchester United, Bristol Airport and The Science Museum.
- Accolades: Amongst the many awards and accolades including Microsoft Gold Certified Partner; in April 2008, Gartner, the world leader in fact-based IT consulting services, named Sitecore "Cool Vendor in Content Management, 2008" for innovation and impact. In July 2008, Sitecore was included in Gartner's highly regarded "Market-scope for Content Management," in which it received a "positive" rating.
- Partners: The Sitecore Certified implementation partner ranks have grown appreciably, with over 700 worldwide. Key technology partners continue to help add the pieces so our customers get the whole package they are seeking.
- Community: Sitecore has a global community of IT professionals. Developers, website designers, graphics specialists, architects, database pros and more contribute to our lively online forums and share and borrow code snippets, shared source Sitecore solutions and best practices.
- Investors : Sitecore was founded in 2001 by five technical colleagues and has grown organically ever since, although at a very rapid pace. The company is self funded, profitable and plough most of its earnings right back into better product development and service.
Headquartered in Denmark, today Sitecore is a global company with over 200 employees across 9 major offices worldwide which include Denmark, UK, Germany, USA, Ukraine, Holland, Sweden and Australia. The company also has representation in over 40 countries.
Unified Solutions has recently delivered a series of solutions based on the Sitecore platform and we are very excited about the latest roadmap and extension to the already impressive functionality that Sitecore delivers.
If you would like to know more about how Sitecore could deliver your content management, visitor analytics, online marketing and customer engagement solution in a single, easy to use platform then please contact us on 01753 775050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.